(entire post now edited by Isa)Hey there I’m Samantha and I do give aways because I’m pretty awesome and I like giving back to people and I have 4,000 followers which is really really neat.I have cheap-o friends who I sometimes like so they’re a part of this give away too. They’re not nearly as cool as me, but they’re at isaisanisa and caffeinatedqueer
What you can win:
There are THREE prize groups. You will pick ONE!
Brand new, shipped from Amazon. Both Sam and Isa use this one, it’s really great
Mini machines are great for the to-go and a basket to organize your life
3.) $80 Worth of Sewing Supplies
Pick crafting supplies. If it’s $80 combined or below and ships on Amazon Prime, it’s yours!
- One like, one reblog. No more, please
- If you’re following us then you get extra, but you don’t have to
- No giveaway blogs. Side-blogs are a-okay, just no prize-only blogs
- Ask Box must be open. You must be okay with sending me your address. I’m no creeper and you can contact my past winners. (Sam, sometimes you’re a little creepy don’t lie -isa)
- International Shipping: I can only go where Amazon goes on these items. If Amazon can’t get it to you without charging an arm and a leg, I can order from another site that will as long as the price is comparable. Some items are available on AmazonGlobal, so it shouldn’t be an issue.
Giveaway ends on March 13th, 2014 at 6:00PM EST (winner announced later that night). Please blog responsibly and GOOD LUCK!
Wow, I can’t believe so many people support me in my art! I truly am grateful, and you’re all wonderful people. I don’t have anything exciting to offer but some of my own drawings and prints. Thank you so much guys.
- 1st place: A 12” x 10” Bofur poster, 2 card stock prints, 3 thorin twerkinshield lentincular cards, and 2 traditional drawings of your choice from the photo (you get first pick!).
- 2nd place: 1 card stock print, 2 thorin twerkinshield lenticular cards, and a traditional drawing of your choice from the photo.
- 3rd place: 1 card stock print, 1 thorin twerkinshield lenticular card and a traditional drawing.
So here are the rules!
- You don’t have to be following me, but it would be appreciated.
- Multiple reblogs are okay!
- Likes do not count!
- No giveaway blogs, I’ll be checking!
This giveaway ends on March 29th, 2014 winners will be chosen via random number generator.
"His bare feet are furry, as if all the hair that ought to be on his chin has migrated southwards for the winter."
I fear for you
Here is something I really enjoy about the Jackson movies. The Hobbit does not read as two parallel stories of a slip to madness, but in retrospect, that is exactly what happens, one tumbling over a waterfall and the other dripping out over a half century.
"…one tumbling over a waterfall, the other dripping out for over half a century."
In Isildur’s words, “It is precious to me, though I buy it with great pain.”Does anyone else see the horror in their eyes in the last two gifs?